Building Defect & Dilapidation SurveysAlpine Structural
Local Surveyors Near You.
- We are totally independent of all contractors
- We have over 30+ years of surveying experience
- Our Surveyors are all employed by us
- We provide detailed reports of our findings and recommendations
- Domestic and Commercial properties assessed and surveyed
- We have offices and Surveyors that cover Central & Southern England & Wales
Often renovation, conversion or extension projects are undertaken, without a complete understanding of the current structural condition of the property. The risk of embarking on a project without this understanding, is a much increased spend on renovation and repair works.
Alpine Surveys have decades of experience in undertaking accurate and detailed assessments and surveys. From ground to roof level, we will survey and ascertain the location of any defects or deterioration, and report on the severity, and the implications if not rectified.
- General Condition Surveys
- Defects & Deterioration Assessed & Diagnosed
- Detailed Reporting & Recommendations
We provide very in-depth reports, detailing the survey that has been undertaken, the methods used, all of the defects and deterioration located, along with the implications, followed by our recommendations to rectify the issues.
Unlike most other survey companies, our support does not stop there. If during the works you have questions or concerns, our Surveyors will be more than happy to discuss the issues with you, or if necessary attend site to go through them.
In comparison to similar independent survey companies, we believe that our surveys are the most thorough and in-depth, as we utilise methods such as Thermal Imaging, Micro-bore inspections, and when required Aerial Condition Surveys.