Building / Homebuyers SurveysAlpine Structural
Local Surveyors Near You.
- We are totally independent of all contractors
- We have over 30+ years of surveying experience
- Our Surveyors are all employed by us
- We provide detailed reports of our findings and recommendations
- Domestic and Commercial properties assessed and surveyed
- We have offices and Surveyors that cover Central & Southern England & Wales
Alpine Surveys provide detailed and in depth surveys of all properties, Domestic and Commercial. Our extensive external and internal assessments provide a complete understanding of a properties condition at that point in time, and ascertain the predicted future deterioration and structural issues.
Our reports provide vital information, for existing or potential owners to understand the level of expenditure required to maintain, or correct a property. In addition, the survey and report allows the client to make structured plans for the required works, based on timescales and predicted expenditure.
Also known as Structural Surveys or Condition Surveys, our surveys assess in detail the exterior and interior of the building, noting all defects and deterioration, along with incorrect building works that have been completed, and incorrect materials used.
Our surveys are undertaken on all buildings including:
- Buildings that are being purchased
- All listed buildings
- Buildings of all ages
- Buildings currently being developed or renovated
- Piece of mind surveys for current owners
We also undertake partial surveys, known to us as Areas Of Concern Surveys. The areas required will be agreed at the enquiry stage.
Our surveys cover the structure of the building, and generally do not cover the internal utilities. If this is required as an addition, it should be requested at the time of your enquiry.
Our Surveys will assess the following issues, and our detailed reports will explain the issues, and provide the supporting evidence:
- A detailed assessment of the overall condition
- All defects will be detailed
- Structural issues will be explained
- Any Damp or Condensation related issues will be addressed (if agreed as part of the survey), or an outline of the Damp or Condensation related issues will be provided.
- Timber deterioration will be reported (For properties with significant deterioration, a separate detailed Timber survey maybe required)
- A survey of the utilities including electrical and plumbing systems can be included
- We will report on any legal issues that maybe relevant to the property or proposed works
- We can include energy efficiency and environmental issues
Please see our Survey Methods page to obtain a better understanding of how we complete our surveys.